[OM] Re: Four silly questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Four silly questions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:34:27 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2004 9:22:26 PM Central Standard Time,
0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
With respect to ladies, why aren't there any on this list? Is OM gear
unattractive to women photographers?

As to your question about photography in Houston, you might start at the
Museum of Fine Art which has a good collection and if they can't help they
might
also be able to head you in the right direction.  The Houston Center for
Photography might be another place to inquire with from the stand point of
where to
go if they have no interest.

The ladies question.  We've had some well informed, wonderful ladies on this
list from time to time and unfortunately, we have not behaved ourselves well
enough to keep them around.  Bottom line . . . some of us have been bad boys
and just like wives and girlfriends, they won't put up with that kind of crap
for long.  Too bad for us.  We should learn to behave.

Bill Barber