[OM] Re: Santa Fe

Subject: [OM] Re: Santa Fe
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:12:20 -0700
The Cardiel family.
Very nice people, old friends of the family.
Very good food also.
Have you tried Margo's ?? also very good though not as authentic
as far as I know they are not actually from Mexico.
There is now a new place in Tularosa called Tierra de suenos,
Food is very good, a biit higher in price though not too expensive.
the ambiance and decor are more to my liking. lots of old wood.
When were you here? Vacation? Did you enjoy your stay?