[OM] Re: Santa Fe

Subject: [OM] Re: Santa Fe
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:47:22 -0700
HuH?

The Santa Fe I visited was north of Albequerque, and I would live there at
the drop of a hat. Great place for food, full of art stores, not too
crowded, it had an ambience all its own, kind of like the Lone Ranger and
Tonto meets Andy Warhol, Georgia O'Keefe and Buzz Aldrin at the Haight
Ashbury hacienda for cervesa's and enchiladas.

alamoGORDo

PS Stay away from Truth or Consequences -it is more romantic and interesting
if you don't see it.