[OM] Re: Santa Fe

Subject: [OM] Re: Santa Fe
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:43:30 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2004 9:33:11 AM Central Standard Time,
rms3863@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Bill,
We must not be talking about the same place.  We are thinking of moving to
Santa Fe, New Mexico, in the northern part of New Mexico.  Where is Sugar
Land, Fresno, and Hitchcock?  You are right about the Texas coast - hot,
humid, and unpleasant

They are all near Houston, Texas where the humidity today will likely be
close to 90% and the temperature will approach 80.  The nicest time of the year
for us!  I did understand about New Mexico and like many others on the list are
envious of your being able to make that move or maybe just having the b%**s to
do it.  Get ready for some of the hottest food in the world.  Santa Fe can be
a little pricey from the standpoint of real estate.  Beautiful city.  Bill
Barber