[OM] Re: The Loudspeaker OT

Subject: [OM] Re: The Loudspeaker OT
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:28:42 -0700
Hi Audiophile Zuikoholics (co-dependencies are great aren't they)

One of the things to note is that in most demos (if the dealer has a brain)
the amp is probably 10 to 20 times the power of what we would use in our
home (500 to 1000 watts in my day.). To try and duplicate a response in your
home is tough at best, but pushing the envelope of  a 50 to 200 watt amp
wont help. As someone else mentioned -my 2 cents.

Gord