[OM] Re: camera recommendations please

Subject: [OM] Re: camera recommendations please
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:21:56 -0600
Is there any significant different between a 4t and a 4ti?

Bob Benson

"John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
02/19/2004 08:22 AM
Please respond to olympus

        To:     <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

For the record, afaik, the 4T / Ti have the same seals and gaskets as a
plain 4.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714