[OM] Re: camera recommendations please

Subject: [OM] Re: camera recommendations please
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:14:40 +0000 (GMT)
I have 4 recently serviced OM1N's that work like a dream and will outlast my
2N. no sticky magnets etc. Having said that I hope to have John H service my 2N
this summer. If he does as good a job as he did on my 1N's I will be a happy
bunny  :-) John Duggan, Wales UK.

>  from:    John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:20:43
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] Re: camera recommendations please
>

> EXACTLY my feelings!

 I suspect there will be OM-2n's functioning
> long after the last OM-4's and OM-4Ti's have bit the dust. Having said that,
I have a pair of OM-1's and OM-2n's that
> I keep exercised and will probably outlive me.
> >
> > Paul Schings

> To contact the list admins: mailto:olympusadmins@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus
> List Problem"

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.