[OM] Re: Film media article

Subject: [OM] Re: Film media article
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:00:24 -0800
I wanted to first thank whoever so generously used my Links page to access
Fred Miranda's store a couple of days ago to buy his IS Photoshop actions.
Your "donation" to my website is greatly appreciated. I am also confident
that you will not in the future regret this purchase. Fred's stuff works great.

Below you'll find a "tiny" URL <g> to my website's page where I've just
completed my initial article, "An affable man." (In a manner of speaking
the USM test was my initial article, but as it is not finished yet. . . .)

        http://tinyurl.com/356yt

Any feedback would be appreciated. As always, I do _not_ seek glad-handing
and back-slapping and all that. Just your critical impression of the work,
its slant, value for novice photographers wishing to be headed in the right
direction ASAP, etc. There's a feedback page if you think your "real"
opinion might actually offend me on this list (it would not), to which you
may always post anonymously.

Thanks.

Tris
www.tristanjohn.com