[OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other

Subject: [OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:42:05 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2004 11:01:52 PM Central Standard Time,
gordross@xxxxxxx writes:
Try your hand Bill- I'd like to hear
2 figures, what you think it's worth and your guess as to the winning price
The question is not what it is worth, but rather what it would be worth to
me. The dirt/grit concerns me.  I wouldn't want to pay more than $350-$400 for
it, because as soon as I got it, it would be on its way for a CLA.  The zoom
has essentially no value to me and the 50mm would just join the que of the
others I have that need to be sold. My best guess would be that it will sell
between $600 and $650.  Has it closed yet?  Bill Barber