[OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other

Subject: [OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:56:18 -0700
Hi Bill:

I put in a reasonable bid, but am waiting to see if Wayne is serious about
it I may retract as I unknowingly bumped his bid, and I figure that we
shouldn't jockey each other. I wrote asking about the grit and if the seller
knows the history of the camera (a question that I like to ask) I haven't
had a response yet. Does make you wonder about the mentality of not brushing
it off, also wondered earlier about which jewelry to wear with it. I am only
bidding on the camera as the zoom does look tough and the 1.4 would be my
4th normal. As usual you are on the money, so lets have a little fun, who
can call the amount of the winning bid? Try your hand Bill- I'd like to hear
2 figures, what you think it's worth and your guess as to the winning price.
By the way was it you who told me about the Stylus Epic 35? I bought a new
one and it's a cool camera.

Thanks Gord