[OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other

Subject: [OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:12:13 -0700
Hi Wayne:

Too true, that was just wishful non-thinking I guess. I have to say I like
the  OM 4Ti the best but the Om1 and OM1n  have that feel and the reality is
that you don't get that much for them anyway. (But rationalizing the
purchase of a big ticket item is assisted by 'thinking' of selling
something).

Gord