[OM] Re: Tamron 180mm f2.5 on ebay closing in a couple of hours

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 180mm f2.5 on ebay closing in a couple of hours
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:48:39 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2004 11:50:10 PM Central Standard Time,
gordross@xxxxxxx writes:
What about the 16 and the 18 which would you say is the one to buy?
Both and if you can't afford that, the Tamron SP 17mm. I like the old version
with the built in filters.  If you are going with the Zuikos you will likely
find more applications for the 18mm, however I really like the 16mm.  Both are
fairly specialized lenses and I do think the 17mm Tamron is a good
compromise.  Bill Barber