[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:29:34 +1100
Well, quite frankly, Chris, I believe the best rugby one can view is the
high school and inter club games where one can stand on the sidelines and
almost be part of the game and not have to worry about the media incursion.
And besides, I understand one couldn't see the Super Bowl game on
free-to-air, you had to have cable! That's probably what will happen here in
Oz soon much to the detriment of the game. Already League has had an
enormous drop in popularity since the club structure was messed about with
just to suit the TV hierarchy.

John
Sydney, Oz.