[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:21:46 -0500
Californians actually believe their celebrities are superior beings to
"regular" people, so
Jackson will be let off easily - just like Winona Ryder, and scores more. (If I
stole that
dollar value of merchandise like she blatantly did, I'd be in jail. Period. No
"community
service" bullcrap.) And anywhere else Ahhnold wouldn't be made governor with
such an intense
fervor.

So, even though California will guarantee Michael is not placed in jail, I
still wish Janet
luck on her career. :)

Larry