[OM] Re: Vibration study

Subject: [OM] Re: Vibration study
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:04:54 -0800
By my count we have another couple members just south of Katie and me,
don't we?

Central Bay Area up by where you hang out would be fine. Katie wouldn't
mind driving (I'm sure <g>) and who knows, we might get lucky and half a
day without sheets of rain. (Yesterday morning I swear it rained a full
inch in half an hour here. It must have poured another quarter inch this
morning as I brewed my coffee and it was only a drizzle!)

Not much on organizing events myself, to be truthful. But I would enjoy
meeting some of you good people on the list at long last, talking "shop"
and all that.

I'll put it to Katie. She might have an idea.

Tris