[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:28:41 -0800
Domke makes a series of bags they call Satchels whcih might do the job
for you. I believe that Tenba and Lowe also make combo computer/camera
bags of various types.

Timbuk2 makes messenger bags and some nice computer inserts for them. A
timbuk2 with a computer insert and one of the Domke inserts would do the
tick for a Digital and computer combo.

Jim Couch