[OM] Re: [OT] Did Maitani go to Pentax?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Did Maitani go to Pentax?
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:30:20 -0800
I've been pretty impressed with it, as well. Mostly the size and
viewfinder. It's very compact in that nice way that OMs are compact.
The only thing that's really held me back is the lens issue. I assume
that between Pentax and third-party companies like Sigma there are
probably some decent lenses available, but I haven't seen any lens
tests using the *ist D that would encourage me about any particular
lenses.