[OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )

Subject: [OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 00:04:36 +0800
I have seen more than one OM40, their finder condition were very good, they
are brighter when compared with the 1-13 on OM4, but when compared to the
2-series screen, the 2 series screens (both 2-4 and 2-13) are much finer in
grain and brighter. Try a 50/3.5 or slower lenses on them you will see the
difference.

C.H.Ling