[OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )

Subject: [OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:04:10 EST
In a message dated 1/31/04 1:14:16 PM Central Standard Time,
angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I don´t know if it is possible to change (at techn. service) the
>  non-interchang. lumi micron screen of the OM 40 (PC).

Hi Angel,
I had the screen in my OM 40 replaced years ago with the 2-4 screen. I had
this done at Photosphere. The tab had to be removed from the screen, but  if I
remember correctly, that was the only modification necessary. Using the 2-4
screen provides a bright viewfinder without the split image. Is the 2-4 screen
brighter then the standard screen? Maybe a little.

Gary Faulkenberry