[OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:13:20 -0500
I sent him a simple email informing him of the situation.  He responded
with an arrogant and snide mandate to return for partial credit and I
should go to the local photo store to learn something about
photography...........     Further, he stated intent to market to the
next lower bidder.   Kindness I have, but not for scam artists who just
don't get it....
Bill