[OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:16:44 -0500
Thanks.  In the meantime, Michael Collins confirmed off line what I
already knew,  the turkey sold the shell missing ALL, repeat ALL,
elements and carefully avoided any en face images on the auction.  Post
just illustrates my academic compulsiveness to verify what I know
before '......take up arms against a sea of troubles'.   You can put
your finger all the way through the shell.............    Speaking of
scams.   If you want to laugh at me..........     see #2982157515.

Likewise, as my body temperature rose to warm a chilly brain,
remembered that I had the manual for the lens.  Voila!!!   It contains
the lens diagrams including the three elements for the "Macro Adapter".

Appreciate,
Bill