[OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series one 90/2.5 with macro adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:58:57 -0500
He has good feedback.  Before you beat him about the head and shoulders
consider that he may not know that it's supposed to contain glass.
Maybe he bought it that way himself.  It would, afterall, make a pretty
good auto extension tube... still a "macro adapter", eh?

Kindly, tell him what it's supposed to look like and ask for a refund.

Chuck Norcutt

whunter wrote:

> Thanks.  In the meantime, Michael Collins confirmed off line what I
> already knew,  the turkey sold the shell missing ALL, repeat ALL,
> elements and carefully avoided any en face images on the auction.
<snip>