[OM] Re: Photo workshops

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo workshops
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:00:23 -0800
Greyhound is like going back 150 years to the days of the stagecoach. My
few dealings with them in the last few decades have been dropping off
and picking up other people. They were often late and had no idea how
late they would be. Apparently the drivers don't always call in at
stops. If I knew it would be 2.5 hours late (Actual case where I wasted
half a day of vacation sitting at a stifling bus station instead of at
the beach.), I could go do something else and come back, but they
couldn't even say. Primitive.

Moose