[OM] Re: Photo workshops

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo workshops
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:12:26 EST
There's also Joseph Van Os photo safaris (spelling?) and Rocky Mountain
School of Photography. That's what that I can think of right now. There may be
couple more that use Yellowstone as a site. I'm sure a few listees from those
parts will let you know.

Or, you can do what I did a few years back- Just fly somewhere, rent a car,
and just pick your own spots for a few days, or a week. Two weeks in one place
may be way too much though. Think about splitting it up between two different
areas of the country or world.

George S.