[OM] Photo workshops

Subject: [OM] Photo workshops
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:35:13 -0400
Hello,

In the process of realizing that a combination of not having taken any
vacation time in almost a year and the fact that I plan to leave my current
employer soon means that I should really be using up my vacation time.

One possibility I'm considering is heading doing a photo workshop for about
a week and combining some other travelling to make up 2 weeks of vacation.
One possible destination is the south western states. I family in Colorado
that I could stay with for at least part of the time. So I'm looking into
workshops in that area. I notice that the Friends of Arizona Highways have a
number of interesting sounding workshops in the area I'm looking at. Anyone
have any experience with their workshops? Anything else in that general area
you'd recommend. For my own style, I tend to focus more on architectural
shots and would like to look at some landscape possibilities. I don't tend
to do portraiture.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/