[OM] Re: Photo workshops

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo workshops
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:18:28 EST
In a message dated 1/29/2004 6:48:01 AM Central Standard Time,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
- Head North and visit Yellowstone
- Head South and cover Arizona and New Mexico
- Head more to the west and see Yosemite.
You have selected some wonderful places and I'm not too sure of the
feasibility of depending on the dog to get you around to see them.  Your idea
of a
workshop is a good one for the reasons you stated.  While in Denver, you might
have your relatives take you to Rocky Mountain National Park, which is an easy
drive.  Were I making this journey, I'd probably put a post out to the list and
see if any list members might have an interest in hooking up and doing a day
or two of shooting at one of the places I wanted to visit while not in my
workshop.  As you may know, I did exactly that while in London last August and
had
a most enjoyable afternoon with a group of fellow Zuikoheads . . . even got
some decent images.  A good time was had by all.  Bill Barber