[OM] Updated ebay prices

Subject: [OM] Updated ebay prices
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:59:09 +0100
Hi everybody.

Occasionally there are some postings regarding price levels on second hand
OM equipment.  There are some web services regarding price stats, but the
suffer from some lack of updates.

I've been working on Ebay statistics for a while.  Ebay have some
disadvantages, but as a price level indicator, it contain enough items to
give valuable insight.

Therefore I've updated my personal pages to include eBay statistics for most
of the items in the OM system.  I've based the stats on auctions the last 6
months, and update the system on a daily basis.

The web site is in its first release.  Please comment back on things you
like and possible improvements.

PS! The site is tested (and working) under IE 5.5 (and later) and late Opera
browsers.

You will find more information on the content (including eBay prices) on:

www.haukeboe.com

Enjoy

Regards,

Markus