[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:02:15 -0700
This might be a solution for some who need to shoot quickly in questionable
places. I have two Bogen Heavy Duty Telephoto Lens Supports and really only
need one. This is a great camera support for people who use long lenses and
need to be able to easily tilt and pan to get the action. The included
sliding quick-disconnect plate permits balancing the assembly for
comfortable use. These work great on a monopod. List price on this unit is
about $170 and this one is like new. I will ship it to a list member in the
continental US for $100. Other places will cost a little more. The camera
and lens shown in the pictures are not for sale. These are also great for
racing photos. /jim

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/eqforsale.htm