[OM] Which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Which slide film?
From: "Lars Bundesen" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2083 00:00:53 +0100
Hi,

I am going to South Africa for a month in two weeks. I am going to take
slides for the most part. I have used Kodak Elite films earlier (100 ISO),
but I wonder if the new Fuji Velvia 100 (is it called that or is it Provia
100 F?) might be a better film?

I know I should not use a film for such a trip I haven't tried, but I have
used Velvia earlier with good results, it was just too slow if there was not
a lot of light.

My trip is going to include Cape Town, Lesotho and the east coast south of
Durban, I think. Probably also some safari trip.

By the way, is a Mju II (Stylus II) good enough for shooting slides? (I am
taking OM equipment, of course, but the Mju would be nice to have for
slides, too.)

Lars