[OM] Re: Which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which slide film?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:08:25 -0500
Again as in a previous post yesterday, I suggest that you try Astia.  It's very
nicely balanced for all types of subjects, has a moderate contrast, renders
skin tones well, and has exceedingly fine grain.  It doesn't push well though.

Velvia is a little too punchy for me.

Suggest you take some 400-speed as an alternative.

The Stylus is fine for slides, but you can't fit a polarizer on it for senics.

Skip