[OM] Re: Which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which slide film?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:21:04 +0000
Sounds like a great trip!  I have been using Sensia 100 for years now,
and find that it works very well for me.  It's sharp, good but not
excessive colour saturation, and the speed is good in almost every
situation.  However, it's not a good film to take game-viewing.  You'll
want a lens longer than 200mm at least, and to avoid camera shake,
ISO800 or higher is desirable.  In this case, since Fuji have stopped
making RMS100/1000, probably the best bet is Provia 400F pushed a stop
or two.

Roger