[OM] Re: Software for image ediiting

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for image ediiting
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:49:16 -0000
Thanks Winsor.

I had already seen Koren's effusive review, and was puzzled that I hadn't
heard more of it from an 'ordinary' user.  I take it that you haven't used
PW(P) yourself?

>From Koren's site, and from the extensive documentation on the Digital Light
& Color website, it seems to be directed precisely at (analog) photography ,
rather than digital image creation.  That strikes me as a potential
advantage alongside the cost.

Any user perspectives?

Piers