[OM] Re: Jobo processors

Subject: [OM] Re: Jobo processors
From: "John O'Regan" <joreg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:11:47 -0000
Piers

I have no knowledge of the relative merits of the various processors around,
but I do have a Patterson Thermodrum and Powerdrive which I purchased
2ndhand about 10 years ago but never got round to using. If you are
interested in acquiring this bargain, contact me off-list to continue
discussions. I'm now out until late afternoon.

JohnOR