Re: [OM] Film developing database?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film developing database?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:01:27 -0800
Chris,

Check out:

http://www3.telus.net/drkrm/filmtabl.htm

and the mother of all B&W processing tables at:

http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.html

Jim (who is closer to having the darkroom finished each day) Couch

Chris Barker wrote:

Does anyone have a database of commonly-used monochrome films and their developing times with various developers? I have found this rather useful little website:

http://www.photocritic.org/photo/processing/index.php

But I plan to use an old Apple Powerbook to record my efforts in the darkroom and it would be rather useful to be able to have a reference system on it as well. I would also use it to adjust developing times for variations in temperature.

OM content: a good proportion of the films would have run through one of my OM bodies.

Chris
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.