Re: [OM] Lens cap question

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens cap question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:34:35 -0800
Schneider push on caps are very nice but it can be hard to know which size
to get. The closed end of the cap is slightly convex. When you push on the
convex surface it seems to flatten out very slightly expanding the opening,
letting the trapped air out. Some Horseman push on caps seem to have a
velvet type lining which lets them slid on but they don't seem to stay on as
well.
-jeff