Re: [OM] Film developing database?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film developing database?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:04:06 -0500
Just develop everything in D-76 diluted 1:1 at 70 deg. F. for 10
minutes.  Works for me.

Of course, I'm kidding, but that's not too far from being good
advice.  Actually, I still refer to my March 1970 edition of the
Amphoto Lab Handbook.  It's amazing how little has changed since
then -- same developers, same film.  There have been subtle
improvements in both, but the old directions still seem spot on.

But that doesn't answer your question, and I can't help with a
database.  However, most of the manufacturers of developers
(except Kodak, which pretends there's no film but their own) give
times and temps for lots of different emulsions on their
websites.  That might be a good place to start.

Walt

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away
from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to
live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the
police and the military." - William Burroughs