Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:10:34 +0000
Sounds like you had a good time George ;-). No, I went across the country to civilisation only once. Normally we had to stay at CFB Goose Bay and the only excitement, when we weren't flying, was downtown Happy Valley....

Mind you, the flying was wonderful: minimum 100ft above ground level at up to never-exceed speeds (just under M1) and terrain-following at night or in cloud (that was quite manly actually, rather than fun). Halcyon days...

Chris