Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Canadian New to Olympus and FS 50-250
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:27:04 -0500
Having been driven to a psychosis by MS based email SW at work, rejoice when I can use my trouble free 'Mail' under OS X. You might check the Mail Preferences settings re font size. If using a right-click mouse, you can highlight the text, open font pane and click on a larger font size almost in one swoop. Count your blessings.......
Happy N Y to all.
Bill