Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and othe

Subject: Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and others...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:26:22 +0000
Why?

Because I have a poor memory for names of places, especially when I am taking loads of photos. Therefore I note down the subject matter etc... If I am going to do that I may as well note down the basic details of the shots. My notebook looks like this: frame, date, lens fno, shutter, meter, comments.

When I am too busy to note the details, I miss those shots out and try to catch up later. I now have a database of all the shots I have taken since around 1981.

However, it does mean that a walk with me is rather stop-start... ;-)

Famous photogs will not bother to relate these details because they want to put the emphasis on the finished product, not how they got there - presumably.

Chris