Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:02:32 -0700
Hi Walt:

I can see why you might just hold back!! Do these guys know about your two
45's ?

PS Garry - I'm Canadian- that's politeness, not buttering up! But don't you
worry, if we run out of margarine, one of Walt's friends from the justice
system has some oleo with your name on it.

Happy OM* New Years
Gord

*content