Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:29:11 -0500
I have been recklessly and slanderously accused of many things
during my long years, but sophistication ain't been one of them.
And though I am sometimes taken for a redneck, I'm actually a
hillbilly, having grown up in the foothills of the Smokies in East
Tennessee.  It takes a keen eye and knowledge of Southern mores to
tell one from the other.  Being either, if one can turn it off
when appropriate, is more fun than someone who has never been
either can imagine.  Tonight, I'm being a hillbilly till
midnight.  Then if I'm still awake, I'll be a redneck till I fall
down.

Happy new year, y'all!  :-)

Walt
GUNPOWDER, n. An agency employed by civilized nations for the
settlement of disputes which might become troublesome if left
unadjusted.  --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary