Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and othe

Subject: Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and others...
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:12:36 -0500
Hi C.H.!

I know that my test was not normal usage, but I just wanted to demonstrate
that you can get a lot of performance out of the little battery. I don't
know if the 10D and the DRebel sip the energy at the same rate, but I'm very
impressed with your practical, real world experience. The point being, one
cannot expect that the AA batteries will continue to be a viable energy
source for cameras in the future when so much can be done with a small
single unit battery package.

-Mickey