Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:49:16 -0500
Charles,
I was very serious. Your view that "That leaves us a pretty broad spectrum of
wondeful
olympus things to discuss and still be on topic." makes my case for me. I need
not
argue about it. That being said, I guess most anything can be on topic if you
want it
to be.

There are some older list members out there that know exactly what I am talking
about. If you can't recollect, then you haven't been on the list long enough.

GeoW