Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:43:48 -0500
You can tell the predefined focus of this group just by looking at the
default prefix in the subject line: [OM]. Anything else isn't [OM] and is
therefore some form of [OT] off topic. [FS] being an example.

At any rate, this list does have a long running history of being OM
centered. It was set up specifically for OM discussion. We have some serious
[OT] threads that sometimes go on to the detriment of the group. I can't
claim fame for some of the worst, but I'm not innocent either. Ah, Vegemite,
I remember it well..... and of course the current offshoot of the battery
discussion.

So, without much muss or fuss, I think the default subject prefix spells it
out clearly. We aren't tightly monitored, so it's mostly a self policing
situation. We've managed this long, I think we can still do it, shall we?

I'll go away now and let us get back to OM talk. Anyone want to buy a
mechanically great OM-2?

Best to all.
Mickey