Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:33:49 +0000
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:14:58 +0000 (GMT), john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>Only problem in UK is going into shop/store and asking for brown rubber
>cement...vacant looks...NO SUCH THING...its the old bonnet,boot / hood,trunk
>thing...

I echo that point! The good old "divided by a common language"
problem! The same happens on the BMW motorcycle mailing list to which
I subscribe. Lot's of great advice, but using products that we don't
know over here. Or, rather, they do exist but as a different brand
name.

Like my fellow countryman, I would dearly love to send my OM's to John
Hermanson, but since he won't accept any simple form of payment (like
cards) even from the UK it's rather an off-putting procedure :-(

Happy Christmas to all!

Nadolig llawen i bawb!

John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)