Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Do NOT try this at home
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:14:58 +0000 (GMT)
Only problem in UK is going into shop/store and asking for brown rubber
cement...vacant looks...NO SUCH THING...its the old bonnet,boot / hood,trunk
thing... Now if John could supply a tube? of appropriate adhesive with the foam
kit it really would make things easier.
      P.S. This whole episode is entirely my fault :-(  Got tired of asking
around for "brown Rubber Cement" only to be told "we have no idea what you
mean"....Took a chance - which with hindsight was totally wrong. I promise I
WILL LISTEN in the future :-) As Moose pointed out I was lucky that I seem to
have got away without permanent damage.   Regards, John Duggan

>  from:    Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Tue, 23 Dec 2003 00:47:05
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] OM   Do NOT try this at home
>
> Must drive John crazy. He's written up this incredibly detailed set of
> instructions for his back foam kits - and people still don't pay
> attention. Point 6 says what to use in some detail, then Point 7 repeats
> the point mighty clearly "Use ONLY brown rubber cement.", with no ifs,
> ors or caveats.
>
> Glad you didn't do any permanent damage.
>
> Moose

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.