Re: [OM] well said, Skip...

Subject: Re: [OM] well said, Skip...
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:32:27 -0500
Yes, I sent some film to Ken for processing and somewhere between NJ and Iowa
it got X-Ray'ed, which increased the background by about one stop.
Interestingly enough, another set of rolls sent the exact same day to Arizona
had no damage.  This leads me to believe that it's somewhere outside of NJ,
since all my mail goes through Newark.  Or I was the unfortunate recipiant of a
random x-ray

Skip