re: [OM] Does it have a zoom?

Subject: re: [OM] Does it have a zoom?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:50:35 -0800

>......So I shrugged and went back to my office........

I know how you feel. On my commute home from work last week (by ferry)
it was a beautiful evening and nearly dark by 4:30. We were passing a
tug with log tow in a narrow chanel. I was out on the deck enjoying the
view  and the guy next to me is snapping pictures like his little flash
is going to light up the night.  I said something like "it's probably
too dark." he replies, "yeah but this is digital!" Go figure.

mike