Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:14:45 -0800
The Olympus circular polarizer is labeled C-POL, the Olympus linear
polarizer is labeled POL,

You can tell a circular polarizer by looking through it at a mirror. If you
hold the polarizer facing the same direction as if it were on the lens the
polarizer will look black in the mirror, if you hold it flipped over so that
you are looking through the front of it, it will appear dark but not black
in the mirror (I might have the two positions swapped).

-jeff