Re: [OM] T-32/Winder 2/OM 2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32/Winder 2/OM 2S question
From: Duncan Paterson <paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:49:38 +0100
Does the winder release fail consistently to fire the flash? I've only noticed this (on a OM-4) when firing using the winder button after the viewfinder LCD and flash-ready indicator have turned off, i.e. when the camera has not been fired for >60 s or so. If you activate the viewfinder display first by touching the camera shutter release, I find that the flash always fires when the winder button is used.
Cheers,
Duncan.